Monday, April 6, 2009

books & cheese!


hey - happy monday! i hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend. we had a really fun weekend and the weather was just so nice. so my sister and i took the kids shopping for new books and my little brynlee was just so excited about this adventure (her words). she was just having so much fun finding all of the books with her favorite characters. she is such a little dora and diego fan! and i just thought it was too cute when she took all of "her" books over to the table and started reading. well, you know that i just had to take a pic - this was my favorite one of her. CHEESE!! so i thought that i would share. anyway, she just thought that she was such a big girl reading "her" books at the library (her words). well, thanks for stopping by and peeking. i hope that you have a wonderful day! smiles & hugs! :) m-

5 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog the other day, mary! I always love seeing your work at CMK, and your little girl is such a cutie! My DD likes to "read" too - these little ones are so cute!

Unknown said...

What a cute picture and to see her reading at the library must have been so cute, TFS

Emily said...

So cute. My little on is only 7 months and love books too. I hope that continues.

Leslie Ashe said...

Look at your cutie cute girl!!!!!!
My daughter loved (still does) books like that when she was little! :D

Dria said...

You dd is so cute- Great to build her reading skills and self confidence! That will make a cute sb layout. call it "in her words"