Thursday, April 23, 2009

* wonder *


hey girls - happy thursday! so i just thought that i would share another recent layout that i created. this was a super fun one for me - i am really getting into circles more and more everyday. so for this layout i used a layout by the very tallented valerie salmon for inspiration. her layouts and sketches are always such an inspiration to me. so thx girl. another thing about this layout is that i had so much fun playing with all of these bright papers and embellies that are in the april scarlet lime kit(http://www.scarletlime.com/kits/kits.html) check it out - these kits are always so much fun and you get a ton of amazing product too. okay so i also wanted to share this layout with you today because it made "layout of the day" over at create me keepsake (http://www.createmykeepsake.com) staci you are the best and all the girls at cmk are just way too sweet. so thanks girls for picking this layout - this so totally made my day! yay! well, thanks so stopping by and i hope that you have a wonderful day today! :) smiles, m-

8 comments:

Sophia said...

Very cute LO, love it...cannot wait my Scarlet Lime April kit is on route to South Africa...

Lisa Dorsey said...

Congrats on the layout of the day!!! I can see why they picked it. The colors are so bright and vibrant and the design is wonderful!

Danielle Flanders said...

Congrats on layout of the day! I love the circles on this too, the little pieces of patterned paper pack a big punch! Love it!

Kim Sonksen said...

This layout is gorgeous. I adore the bright colours and the design

Dria said...

Very cute lo- Congrats on LOTD!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

I absolutely adore this LO! Everything about it screams fun!!!
Congrats on LOTD!!!!

Jana Eubank said...

I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!! Seriously! You are amazing!!! Congrats on LOTD! Very well-deserved! ;)

Staci Taylor said...

Aww, you're such a sweetheart, mary! I'm so glad I was able to make your day - you deserved it girl! LOVE this layout!