Tuesday, June 2, 2009

june - guest designer...

for i am a scrap-a-holic
i was just so excited when lynn asked me to be the guest designer for june. i mean just look at this months kit. i have had the honor to have been a guest designer previously at i am a scrap-a-holic so you can imagine how excited i was when lynn asked me to join them again. her kits are always so fun and packed with so much great products. this month she has it packed with some awesome chatterbox goodness! yummy! be sure to stop on by and check out these kits and the all of the other super fun stuff that the site has to offer. you can check out the kits and stuff here http://www.iamascrapaholic.com/ i will be posting my projects randomly as i complete things - so i hope that you will stop back by and see what i create... have a wonderful day! :) smiles, m-

5 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Oh what a yummy kit, can't wait to see what you'll make!! I wanted to thank you for always leaving me such sweet comments, it means so much to me!
hugs!
dani

Staci Taylor said...

Oh how awesome!! Big congrats on the GD gig, girl! That kit looks yummy, and I can't wait to see your creations!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the guest design spot, your creations are so wonderful and I bet you will be creating some fabulous layouts with the kit goodies, it looks like its loaded with fun products.
Congratulations once again....

Leslie Ashe said...

Without a doubt I KNOW why they chose you cute girl! Your talent exudes you! Congratulations!
You sure got a fabulous gig and a YUMMY kit to work with! You go!

I can't wait to see your creations!
Thank you for always spreading sunshine my way!

xo,
Leslie

Sophia said...

Congrats on GDT..enjoy those yummy goodies!