Tuesday, August 25, 2009

* colors of summer *



happy tuesday friends! i just wanted to share one of my favorite layouts that i created for the birthday bash crop at scrapattack this past weekend. this layout was for the scraplift challenge and we were all assigned another member to lift that had signed up to play along - and i lifted a diggi layout by joyce ann. and i am i just lovin' the results! so for this layout i used some super fun new sassafrass lass - me likey papers, stickers and die-cuts. it was super fun to play with and i can't wait to pick up some more. totally yumminess! well, thanks for stopping by and i hope that you all have a wonderful day! :) smiles, m-

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this layout, it is so cute and also love the way you used that Sassafrass Lass, super job....

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love the fun colors and great picture on this layout!

Staci Taylor said...

This LO is SO fun and whimsical, mary, I love it! Your details are all so perfect - love the little rainbow in the corner and the bling on the side, especially!

Elizabeth said...

I love your layout, its really cute!!! Those are cute elements! You always rock with the 8.5 by 11 size girlie, I know I keep saying that but I guess you could send me some of that greatness my way so I can try that size!!!

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Beth said...

Beautiful! I love the brightness and all the color in your layout!