Thursday, July 30, 2009

just a little something...






happy thursday friends! hope that everyone has been having a really great week. i have been rather busy. so sorry that i have been mia lately - just lots of personal things going on and i kind of just lost touch... but i have started feeling much better lately and i have even been creating again. so i just thought that i would share a few layouts that i created using one of my favorite monthly kits - " the scarlet lime " http://www.scarletlime.com/index.html these two layouts were created using the kit for the month of may. i just love the fun funky colors and patterns that this kit provides - it helps me to really play outside of my usual box. anyway, so if you haven't checked out these kits yet - you so totally should. and if you are anything like me and love bright funky colors and bold patterns you will love these kits. plus, they just also have so much fun extra goodies which = great inspiration. i am hoping to get somemore new projects finished up soon to share. but thanks so much for stopping by - it makes my day to read all of the super sweet comments. well have a fab day! :) smiles, m-

5 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Fantastic, Mary!

dstandard said...

What sweet adorable pages!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Your layouts are wonderful Mary!

Leah said...

love what you did with the SL kit! I have some stacked up I need to use...thanks for the inspiration!

Leslie Ashe said...

GORGEOUS job Mary!! I LOVE what you've done with this kit!! I love your style...muy mucho!!!!