Friday, August 7, 2009

i so * heart * october afternoon!!






okay, so right now i am seriously so into october afternoon - it is just crazy! they are by far my most favorite manufacturer out there right now. if you haven't checked out their products i highly recommend that you do so now - http://www.octoberafternoon.com/ also take time to also visit their blog - http://octoberafternoon.typepad.com/ for some of the most super fun inspo. so here are two of my most recent favorite layouts " the 2 apples of my eye" and "just like peas & carrots" i created both of these layouts using the cherry hill line. i am really looking forward to getting some more of their new stuff soon. well, thanks so much for stopping by and for all of your super sweet comments - they really mean a lot to me and just make my day. and speaking of days - i hope that you have a total fab friday & a wonderful weekend!! :) smiles, m-

7 comments:

Dria said...

Love your layouts! That little bee is a great little addition!

ellen s. said...

love them! i love that line, too! awesome lo's!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Super cute! I love OA, too. The apple one is adorable.

Elizabeth said...

I love your layouts you rocked em'!

Unknown said...

Wonderful job on these layouts an so love the titles on these and precious pictures too,what can I say just awesome layouts.....

Staci Taylor said...

You totally rocked the OA, mary!! I love the cherry hill line, too! Great layouts!

Linda Beeson said...

Your creations are adorable. LOVE October AFternoon too.